繪本故事 | Picky Nicky 挑食的妮琪

更多好文請關注微信公眾號「全職媽媽一枚」(ID:QZMMDSH)

(公眾號內附繪本音頻文件)

簡介:師英暄,85後全職媽媽。分享育兒經歷、記錄生活感悟。與大家共享育兒書籍和讀後感想。歡迎大家關注,我們同孩子一起成長。

Mom and Dad say, " Supper is ready!"

媽媽和爸爸說:「晚餐準備好了!」

Picky Nicky says " I want spaghetti! "

挑食的妮琪說:「我要吃義大利麵條!」

Mom says, " No spaghetti. We are having peas and carrots."

媽媽說:「沒有義大利麵條,我們要吃豌豆和胡蘿蔔。」

Picky Nicky says, " I would rather eat bees and parrots than peas and carrots."

挑食的妮琪說:「我寧可吃蜜蜂和鸚鵡,也不吃豌豆和胡蘿蔔!」

Dad says, " We are also having grapes and pears."

爸爸說:「我們還有葡萄和梨。」

Picky Nicky says, " I would rather eat apes and bears than grapes and pears."

挑食的妮琪說:「我寧可吃猩猩和狗熊,也不吃葡萄和梨!」

Picky Nicky says, " Freddy always has spaghetti! "

挑食的妮琪說:「弗雷德總有義大利麵條吃!」

怎麼玩:Dad says, " Then go eat at Freddys house!"

爸爸說:「那你去弗雷德家吃吧!」

So Picky Nicky goes to Freddys house. She goes to the door. She rings the bell. " Whats for supper?" she says. " Its spaghetti!" says Freddy. " Get a plate!"

所以,挑食的妮琪來到弗雷德家。她走到門前,她按了下門鈴,她問「晚餐吃什麼啊?」 「吃義大利麵條!」弗雷德說。「去拿個盤子!」

Freddys mom brings the spaghetti. Then she says, " We are also having peas, carrots, grapes, and pears. Pass your plate!"

弗雷德的媽媽端來一盤義大利麵條。她說:「我們還要吃豌豆、胡蘿蔔、葡萄和梨。把你的盤子遞給我!」

Oh, no ! Picky Nicky thinks, " I would rather eat bees, parrots, apes, and bears, than peas, carrots, grapes, and pears!" What will she do?

「哦,不!」挑食的妮琪想,「我寧可吃蜜蜂、鸚鵡、猩猩和狗熊,也不吃菜豆、胡蘿蔔、葡萄和梨!」她該怎麼辦呢?

" I know!" Picky Nicky takes a spoon of peas, a spoon of carrots, some grapes, and a little bit of pears. She hides them under her spaghetti! 「

挑食的妮琪兜了一勺豌豆、一勺胡蘿蔔、一些葡萄和一點梨。她把它們藏在義大利麵條下面。

Soon her plate is clean. Where are the peas, carrots, grapes, and pears ? Wow! Picky Nicky ate them!

不一會兒她的盤子全空了。豌豆、胡蘿蔔、葡萄和梨到哪兒去了?哇哦!挑食的妮琪把它們全吃掉了!

The next night Picky Nicky says, " I will eat anthing --- if I can hide it in spaghetti." Dad says, " Even peas, carrots, grapes, and pears? Even ice cream?"

第二天晚上,挑食的妮琪說:「我可以吃掉任何食物——如果我能把它藏在義大利麵條裡面的話。」爸爸說:「哪怕是豌豆、胡蘿蔔、葡萄和梨?哪怕是冰激凌?

Picky Nicky says, " No, I will have my ice cream all by itself!"

挑食的妮琪說:「不,我會單單吃掉冰激凌的!」

﹣END﹣

(此繪本僅做分享,版權歸原著所有,如有侵權請聯繫作者刪除,謝謝)

推薦閱讀:

Pig Out 小豬遊記

The Little Engine That Could Helps Out 小火車來幫忙

The Big Snowball 大雪球

Silly Willy 笨笨的威利

Bennys Big Bubble 班尼的大泡泡

Dont wake the baby! 別吵醒嬰兒

Hop On Pop 在爸爸身上蹦來蹦去

Go Away Mr Wolf 快走開,狼先生

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See 棕熊,棕熊,你看到什麼了

I went walking 我正在散步

Five Little Monkeys jumping on the bed 五隻小猴子在床上跳

小馬坐汽車

小牛學吃飯

不踩井蓋的小蛇

小雞雞的故事

乳房的故事

歡迎轉發,支持請點贊,想說點什麼就留言吧.

推薦閱讀:

Tame Me
【Back to school特輯】Burning教你地道健身英文!
英語不開竅,是因為你不會比喻!
Eyes on Moon, Heart on Her ---「海上生明月, 天涯共此時」
怎麼說一口地道的澳式英語?|附:澳式俚語集

TAG:繪本 | 學英文 | 幼兒教育 |