常見的知乎體"xxx是一種怎樣的體驗"用英語怎麼表達?

常見的知乎體"xxx是一種怎樣的體驗"用英語怎麼表達?

來自專欄如何自學口語39 人贊了文章 https://www.zhihu.com/video/999659042993790976

我是Wind, 以前是字幕組組長. 我每天早上聽寫1分鐘美劇, 已經堅持10個月了. 你想不想找一種輕鬆愉快的方式提升自己的英語? 跟我一起每天做聽寫吧!

Wind大長圖節選

-Hey, Sheldon, have you told Amy what it was like for you growing up in Texas? -No.

What is xxx like?=xxx是怎麼樣的?

What』s their house like inside?

What are Dan』s parents like?

What is it like to do sth/doing sth=xxx是怎樣一種體驗

What is it like to read the entire dictionary?

What is it like growing up with a big family?

注意在從句中, 要調整語序

所以本來是What was it like growing up in Texas

到了從句中就成了Have you told Amy what it was like growing up...

視頻答案

從第141篇開始, 我不再放出我自己聽寫的版本, 而是改為在答案上標記重難點, 大家特別注意一下我加粗的地方。

1 -Guys, how bout some music? -(Oh, no), I wouldnt care for that. Amy?

-你們要不要來點音樂? -不, 我不想聽音樂. Amy, 你呢?

2 -No, thank you. -Okay. Uncomfortable silence it is.

-不用, 謝謝 -好吧. 那就尷尬的沉默吧

3 -Hey, Sheldon, have you told Amy what it was like for you growing up in Texas? -No.

-嗨, Sheldon, 你有告訴過Amy在德州長大是怎樣一種體驗嗎? -沒

4 -(Well), why dont you tell her? -All right. It was hell.

-那你跟她講講唄? -行. 那是地獄

5 -Any follow up, Amy? -No.

-有沒有什麼想問的, Amy? -沒

6 I myself grew up in Nebraska. Small town outside of Omaha.(you know) Nice place, mostly family farms, a few meth labs.

我自己是在內布拉斯加州長大的. 奧馬哈附近的一個小鎮. 不錯的地方, 大部分是家庭農場. 加上幾個制毒的窩點

7 Im sorry, how is this better than uncomfortable silence?

抱歉, 這個如何比尷尬的沉默更好呢?

8 -I dont know. I was just trying something. -Muggles.

-我不知道. 只是試圖找點話題 -麻瓜


推薦閱讀:

TAG:生活大爆炸TheBigBangTheory | 英語 | 英語聽寫 |